- Every page of the website will be translated into Chinese by a human, not an automated service.
- Existing website pages are replicated and Chinese translations put “in-place” of English, no design is lost, the pages keep the same look and feel.
- Menu Navigation is split into English or Chinese to cater perfectly to both audiences.
- Auto-detection within the users own browser settings will push Chinese translated pages instantly, on first load. If auto-detection cannot be obtained a flag button is available.
- Contact Forms are auto-translated when sent, no need to worry about forms being emailed in Chinese, we will ensure only English is sent.
- Depending on the package purchased, we can offer ongoing support of the Chinese translated pages if they ever need updating
ENGLISH TO CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED) WEBSITE TRANSLATIONS
Human translations, smart detection with auto-switching, form enquiries auto-translated with ongoing translation support available.
What we are offering:
Features at a glance
For page Content
What does it cost:
Pricing is worked out based on various factors. Each quote is individual and catered specifically to a sites needs.
The below is a guide of how this costing is reached.
- How many words in total need to be translated
- How many pages need to be reproduced
- The average “reading age” of the written content to be translated
- How complex is the design of the pages needing translation
- How much ongoing support will the site require
- Most sites will cost between $800 to $1600 +GST
It is a requirement that the website uses the WordPress CMS and full administration access can be granted.